[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

Elijah Grant egrant0254 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:13:22 UTC 2022

Good morning Tracy!

Reading that really make me think that Microsoft needs to work harder to
ensure that outlook.office .com is accessible using JAWS or NVDA. I don't
use a screen reader, but this has to be done.

Elijah Grant

Florida Association of
Blind Students Marketing Committee

Also known as Angel the Blind Gamer

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the
light. --Helen Keller