[NFBCS] The Fine Line Between Reasonable Versus Unreasonable Accommodations

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Sun Sep 4 14:16:56 UTC 2022

Tracy:

Music translation would be huge, I know plenty of people trying to study
music and getting lost.

I have a separate project currently in the works where I review
(basically document) guitar pedals, so things like these resources are
great. I'll get to work!

On 9/4/2022 8:17 AM, Tracy Carcione via NFBCS wrote:
> Hi Tyler.
> Yes, I'd be willing to contribute to a Wikki.  I've saved notes over the
> years, for whatever they're worth.
> My experience is mostly with mainframes, so it's old, but there are still
> some of us out there.
> I also know quite a bit about software translating print music into braille,
> but that may not be relevant to what we're going for.
> Tracy

>>> dec8653fd147d88b2308da8ddc2d9f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%
>>> 7C0%7C637978274043417810%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiL
>>> CJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdat
>>> a=tqZM1Fg%2FxlvKYn3IxaMO3eJYCpnay7bq0%2BYHUXijrvg%3D&reserved=0

>> NFBCS:
> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnfbnet.org%
> 2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fnfbcs_nfbnet.org%2Fchong.curtis%2540gmail.com&data
> =05%7C01%7C%7C26dec8653fd147d88b2308da8ddc2d9f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaa
> aaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637978274043417810%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwM
> DAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=
>> VPLTVc3UFZ1O4XUw4bbAXdm7Jdh23whGXm0FUqjFmnY%3D&reserved=0
>>> dec8653fd147d88b2308da8ddc2d9f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%
>>> 7C0%7C637978274043417810%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiL
>>> CJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdat
>>> a=tqZM1Fg%2FxlvKYn3IxaMO3eJYCpnay7bq0%2BYHUXijrvg%3D&reserved=0
>> NFBCS:
>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnfbne
>>> t.org%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Fnfbcs_nfbnet.org%2Fcarcione%2540access.net
>>> &data=05%7C01%7C%7C26dec8653fd147d88b2308da8ddc2d9f%7C84df9e7fe9f6
>>> 40afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637978274043417810%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZs
>>> b3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D
>>> %7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=hFKnMWdZ2LVeKJvtbvAug6b4QzRkyS05OYMUQajiLl4
>>> %3D&reserved=0

>>> dec8653fd147d88b2308da8ddc2d9f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%
>>> 7C0%7C637978274043574484%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiL