[NFBCS] How Do You Use the Scrolling Feeds on Facebook with JAWS without It Flinging the Focus All over the Place

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 00:40:07 UTC 2023

I use Jaws, so I press “q” for main region. Cursor down from there and I will hear “What is on your mind?”. I press spacebar and I can start typing a post.

Easiest way for making a “Friend Request” is from their page.

So whenever I encounter a graphics image of a profile “you know the letter G to navigate by graphics”.

I press enter to go to their profile page/wall.

Once on their wall I press letter “q” to go to main region.

Then I press “b” for button approximately 2 times until I hear “add friend”

I made this facebook tutorial a few months back.  Enjoy…

https://blindheroes.org/chrome/facebook-navigation/

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>