[NFBCS] Code HS Python Course

dana mohsen dana.mohsen.azim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:06:53 UTC 2023

Hello all,
I hope all is well.
I am taking a computer science course in high school, and we are using a
platform called Code HS to learn python.
The problem with the assignments of this course is that we learn python
visually, meaning we have to create a code that draws certain shapes on a
400-by-400 grid. For example, we can create a program that draws a happy
face if the user answers a question in a certain way.
Has anyone had experience with these types of assignments/programs?
The most difficult part is that when I run the code, I don't know the shape
that I drew really looks like, since it only appears on the screen.
Would love to hear other people's experience.
Thank you.
Best,
Dana