[NFBCS] Accessible Development Databases

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:21:56 UTC 2023

Not sure what you are asking. If you are looking a total package. Then you
may be interested Microsoft 365 Graph .

Here is a link:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/overview

Basically your data can be almost anywhere: (Word document, Excel, sql
database, powerpoint).
Basically you design forms, scripts, and rules to connect them all.

I know Ms strives for accessibility, so it seems these technologies should
be accessible as well.

Imagine: Design a excel form. You know that is accessible.
Designe a Word Document Form.  You know that is accessible.

Good Luck

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com