[NFBCS] Anything Wrong with Chrome and JAWS?

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:49:57 UTC 2023

I do not have that issue.d

Just a couple of days. A virus somehow inserted itself trying to disguise as
some virus software and wanted to save my computer.  I of course ignored it
and rebooted immediately.  It came coming up still.

So I copied speech history and did a google search.

They recccommend I reset my Chrome settings, and a bunch of other spyware
junk which I did not do.

Clear settings worked.  Passwords and all were still their, browsing
history, bookmarks.

Only side effect the cure was Now when I went to my websites I had to login
again, and Chrome did fill in the values. I guess Chrome removed the Tokens
the sites deposited.

My Browser now works fine.

I also reset my Firewall settings as well, for another issue regarding
defender.

Now my computer performs better and my browser is faster.

Good Luck

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>