[NFBCS] using a raspberry pi as a blind user

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Aug 23 20:45:40 UTC 2023

Creative, indeed. :) As an aside though, most routers' web interfaces nowadays will also list such IPs with
their DNS/host names as active connections. Having said that, I usually just probe the known range of DHCP
addresses around the ones that I already see used. My VMware Windows 10 guest was for a while operating in
bridged mode and thus pulling such an address, which to my annoyance changed often.