[NFBCS] using a raspberry pi as a blind user

Ty Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Aug 23 21:16:38 UTC 2023

That depends how many devices you have on the network. I have entirely
too many sonos devices so it would've required I figure out which one
was new manually. That's less than exciting. If you only have a few,
it's not a problem. I also tend to like ignoring DHCP, setting the range
to 05-100 and then creating static addresses for everything else. that
way I always know what's what. I have a network map of each switch port
and each IP address for individual devices that way.