[NFBCS] Windows 11 File Explorer problem

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Tue Dec 5 02:51:54 UTC 2023

I am not.

From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of kevin SiscoKevin via NFBCS
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2023 2:09 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: kevin SiscoKevin <kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBCS] Windows 11 File Explorer problem

Are you using file sharing?

Kevin

http://tfotaj.blogspot.com/2023/08/chainpages.html

On 12/4/2023 10:21 AM, Dale HELTZER via NFBCS wrote:
Lately whenever I change the content or name of a file, File Explorer pops up in a strange pane, and JAWS is focused on a Share button. It’s extremely annoying. I have to do a little jig with the Tab key to get back to the file list.

I’ve looked at the settings for File Explorer and can’t figure how this happened.

Obviously I’m missing something, and just as obvious I have no idea what it is.

Any Ideas out there?
Thanks

Be well

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/kevinsisco61784%40gmail.com