[NFBCS] Email

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat Dec 9 15:49:56 UTC 2023

For what it's worth, I've used Dreamhost without issue for many years and have never, to my recollection, had any issue with mail servers not liking
my domains. By default, Dreamhost uses LetsEncrypt for their certificates on websites; but you can use your own if you want to take the time to do
that.