[NFBCS] Accessible m4v to mp3 converter software

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:15:02 UTC 2023

I used vlc to convert many video/audio formats to mp3/mpg/etc.

Here is an cli article use of vlc

https://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?t=101724

Here is the gui:

https://www.alphr.com/vlc-how-to-convert-mp4-to-mp3/

I successfully used the gui 3 years ago when I needed, now I could see some
back then when zooming in. VLC gui was a little confusing and not always
describing what is going on.  Who knows today they may be fine.

Either way you will need to install VLC an open source converter.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>

I did the screens