[NFBCS] Accessible m4v to mp3 converter software

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat Dec 9 22:23:15 UTC 2023

Interesting! I was not aware that VLC could be used as a command-line format conversion tool.

Apologies if I've said this on this group already, but I have started a set of JAWS scripts for VLC, to help work around some of the interface
issues in it. The scripts so far, and as I incrementally update as I get time, are at https://www.dlee.org/updates/vlc.htm

When the full non-beta release comes out, it will be at https://www.dlee.org/vlc/

I prefer ffmpeg for this type of conversion though.