[NFBCS] Audio Cutting Out

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 05:41:14 UTC 2023

Greetings:

JAWS has a fix.

1.	Press JAWSKEY+6 to get into the JAWS Settings Center.
2.	Press CTRL+SHIFT+D to edit the JAWS default configuration.
3.	In the edit box where you are focused, type the word "avoid" without
the quotes.
4.	Arrow down until you hear JAWS say, "Avoid speech cut off when using
Bluetooth headphones or some sound cards".
5.	Press Space to ensure this is checked.
6.	Tab to and activate OK.

This should do the trick.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong