[NFBCS] Looking for advice on how to find a corrupted outlook data file?

Maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat Feb 25 00:41:41 UTC 2023

Good evening, I am trying to find an outlook data file that has become corrupt. But the default call that I found thanks to an Internet search shows no items. Does anyone have a suggestion that supposedly can be user name\app data,\Microsoft\outlook file folder, but it’s not in the past was mentioned and what I found that’s why I’m looking for suggestions? Note this is on a windows 11 system.

Sent from my iPhone.
Email, maurice at maurice-amines.com
  text number 661-868-9647.
Fox, no 661-449-3746.

First, vice president, national Federation of the blind of California Deafblind  division.
Vice President national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.
amateur radio, call sign, kd0iko.