[NFBCS] resources for learning Visual Studio and C#

Simon Gaudiuso spg1111 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 04:19:06 UTC 2023

Hi Sean,

Sorry for your pain.

If it an option at work I would suggest using Visual studio 2022, it is more accessible.
The following link talk about how to enable Audio cues, for  Visual Studio 2022, for breakpoint, error and warning.
Listen Up, Visual Studio has a new feature you need to hear about! - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)<https://devblogs.microsoft.com/visualstudio/audio-cues-in-visual-studio-2022-17-3-preview-2/>

To view errors, you can press Control  + w, e. or from the Menu,  View->Error List
As for Pluralsight, I personally prefer to read the transcript, and  there is usually Exercise Files associated with the training.

And for the Lightbulb icon, I believe you can press Control + . (period), to view suggestions.

If you are learning the language/Visual studio  I would practice with  a Console application project.

Feel free to ask any question.

Simon