[NFBCS] circling back to the wiki!

tyler Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jan 9 03:11:56 UTC 2023

I'm so sorry, this fell to the bottom of my list. I was going to get it
done early december and then we had layoffs and a bunch of personal
stuff came up. It is on my agenda for this week, however. We will be
using Github pages. Part of my time on this is a total uncertainty about
the governing of this whole thing. I don't want to be the only one
running/accepting content. I'll jump on it and then maybe set up a zoom
meeting or something when people can attend so that we can all talk
about potential ideas so it's not all on a single person. This can be
done via github contributors.

Thanks,