[NFBCS] Image in email

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 9 14:46:31 UTC 2023

I received an email about a report I need to write, and apparently it
contained an image or some sort, including some data I need for the specs.
But I saw no indication of any sort that there was an image, or where it
might be, except someone else referring to it being there.

How can I tell if an email contains an image?  If I suspect it does, do I
copy the whole email to Word, then save as PDF, then run Jaws OCR on that
PDF?  Is that the right process?

I sent the email to a colleague, and she saw the data no problem, but I
don't see it at all.

Tracy