[NFBCS] copy and pasting subject line from Outlook in Office 365 question

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:49:25 UTC 2023

Greetings:

If you double tap the five while holding down the Alt key, your focus will
move to the Subject area. Then, you can press CTRL+A followed by CTRL+C to
copy the subject.

Another way to do this is to press CTRL+R to open up a reply, arrow down to
the Subject, copy what you need, then press Escape to close.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong