[NFBCS] copy and pasting subject line from Outlook in Office 365 question

Charles Vanek charles.vanek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 23:16:40 UTC 2023

I’m not sure where you are copying into, but if you are in the message list and you control+c to copy the message, If you paste into something accepting text and not embedded objects or files Windows will paste two lines.  The first being the column headers, the second is the fields which includes the subject if that is in your column list.  It will also contain the From, Date, Size and other fields too, all tab separated.

Probably not exactly what you want, but could be relevant and a tidbit for others.

As many probably know if you paste that into something like another email message or a file folder it will paste the actual email file.

Best,
Charles