[NFBCS] Image in email

beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com beth.chocolategeek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 02:32:11 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,

Unfortunately, I get these type of email messages at work all the time. Perhaps someone put a screen shot in the middle of your message because sometimes when that happens, the message appears blank. Other times, the message will say “graphic 25” or mention a JPG or PNG file. Since you don’t have that, perhaps try the JAWS OCR to read the screen, insert space, then o, then s for screen. If there is an image there, JAWS should read it. Not sure if NVDA has a similar feature.

Hope this helps. 😊

Beth