[NFBCS] Image in email

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:37:53 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy -

Certainly, the solution proposed below will ensure you can OCR the entire
message. However, I generally  perform convenient OCr with the W (window)
option directly in the message. This gives me a quick indication of
graphical text contained in the message. Many times, this gives me
everything I need.

Steve