[NFBCS] Updated Minutes For The July 3 Annual NFBCS Business meeting

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 22 10:30:59 UTC 2023

Folks,

Here are the updated minutes for the NFBCS annual business meeting of July 3, 2023.  Please let me know about any updates or corrections. This message is going to the NFBCS email list.

The corrections are:
---------
Since 2023 is an odd-numbered year, no elections were held.

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com<mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com> made a proposal to improve our internal convention procedures for navigation, registration, and fee payments. He has created a repository with his preliminary ideas at (https://lewislwood.github.io/nfb-tech-ideas/). He designed the repository to allow techies and non-techies to be able to edit and add to the discussion. The discussion files are markdown files.

It was proposed that we form a subcommittee to improve our internal procedures.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
Email: ljmaher03 at outlook.com