[NFBCS] Convention tech ideas

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:56:53 UTC 2023

Here is the preliminary documents I promised at NFB Computer Science
meeting.  Minutes mentioned my suggestion, but it left out my name.

My name is "Lewis Wood"

I have created a repo with my preliminary ideas at this address

https://lewislwood.github.io/nfb-tech-ideas/

I designed the repo to allow techies and non-techies to be able to edit and
add to the discussion. The discussion files are markdown files.

No need to know how to program or TypeScript. You can choose how you want to
contribute to it. Local copy or just subintting as issues, discussion on
repo, or submitted emails to the nfbcs at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
(this discussion board).

When we have a final version and want to submit it formally to NFB I imagine
we would take all the markdown files and created a document or simply give
them a link. I personally find web pages easier to navigate.

P.s. - This is MIT Licens so feel free to clone and use it for any other
documentation needs.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>