[NFBCS] JAWS Use Virtual Ribbon Menus Keeps Saying Blank

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sun Jul 23 22:41:14 UTC 2023

            I think that I have Office 2021; I don't know for sure because I
cannot get to the Help menu in the different programs. I have the latest
version of JAWS. I am running Windows 10 64 bit. I think that this happened
after the latest JAWS update, but it could have been after an update to
Windows, Office, etc. I turn on the "Use Virtual Ribbon Menus" option in the
JAWS setting. Before, it worked fine. Now, if this is turned on, it just
says blank. Sometimes, if I can manage to move into and back out of a
submenu, it will start speaking the information, but most of the time it
just says blank. Has anyone else had this problem?

Nicole