[NFBCS] JAWS Use Virtual Ribbon Menus Keeps Saying Blank

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:55 UTC 2023

Greetings everyone:

Here is a Dropbox link to a 12-minute audio about using the Office ribbons which I obtained a long time ago when Office 2007 was released. This audio persuaded me to jump right in to using the ribbons, and I have never looked back.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsao780nrcrbvgo/Accessing%20Ribbons.mp3?dl=1

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong