[NFBCS] JAWS Use Virtual Ribbon Menus Keeps Saying Blank

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Mon Jul 24 20:16:31 UTC 2023

            I respectfully disagree. There was nothing wrong with the old
menu bar, and I don't know why Microsoft completely did away with it. I
understand that some people prefer the new fangled ribbon bar, both with and
without the virtual ribbon, so people should be able to choose.

            BTW, if you want the old menu bar back in Windows Explorer,
there is a program that can turn off the ribbon, but only for Explorer-not
for Office.

Nicole