[NFBCS] Outlook Difficulty

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 3 01:53:44 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone,

                My wife is having an issue with Outlook on her desktop. She
can arrow through the list of e-mail messages but Jaws keeps saying "Not
selected" before it reads the message information. Despite this she's able
to open the messages and read their contents without trouble. She has to use
the Jaws Key plus the up arrow to read the messages but everything else
works fine. She is able to move messages and save them to her hard drive
with no problem.

                We have Jaws for Windows 2023 on both machines and are still
using Windows 10. I closed down Jaws on her desktop and restarted it without
any change in this issue. Pressing the Jaws Key+ESC to refresh the Jaws View
but was unable to fix this issue. Jaws was doing what it should prior to
this evening. It's doing fine on my computer. What should we try to stop
Jaws from saying "Not selected" prior to reading the messages on her
desktop? Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Peter Donahue