[NFBCS] quality jbl headphones

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 8 04:54:41 UTC 2023

Hello,

I wanted to try Bluetooth headphones as I already have a Logitech wireless
keyboard and thought I could sit outside while the tower is inside.

I chose the JBL Live 660NC - Wireless Over-Ear Noise Cancelling headphones
and found something annoying.

Perhaps the noise cancelling feature was a mistake.

When I'm not typing or navigating a web page, the jaws kind of takes a nap
and there is silence.

When I start moving around or type again, there is a hiss in the background
of the headphones and that is just connected with the 3.5mm cord as I
haven't figured out how to go Bluetooth with them yet.

Will the hiss go away if I get headphones without noise cancelling or is
this what happens with Bluetooth?

Thanks,

Bryan