[NFBCS] quality jbl headphones

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Thu Jun 8 11:18:49 UTC 2023

The taking a nap when you're not typing is an issue with some Bluetooth headsets. They go into a power saving mode during silences to save power. JAWS and NVDA have settings to avoid this. In JAWS, go into your default settings, and look for the toggle that says something like "Avoid cutoff when using Bluetooth ..."

The hissing is not a product of either Bluetooth or noise cancellation. I'm not sure what would be causing it. Maybe it'll go away when you're using Bluetooth and not a wire.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA