[NFBCS] Jaws and Outlook problem solved

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 8 13:54:12 UTC 2023

I called FS and got a very knowledgeable tech person who fixed my problem of
Jaws not automatically reading messages as I arrow down the list.

He'd actually read an article last week that had the solution.  I'm pasting
the bit he sent me, in case it affects others.

Article snippet:

here is what I found and what to do to fix this:

1. Go to view/layout/reading pane, tab to options and press space or enter.

2. Tab to the check box labeled "Allow full screen reading in a portrait
orientation."

3. Chances are, if these options for reading pane (right, bottom, off) are
unavailable, this checkbox is checked, so uncheck it and choose ok.

it off.

Woo-hoo!

Tracy