[NFBCS] Is this NFBCS or John EMail addressing problem

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 16:29:54 UTC 2023

What is in the From: field in part is from the mailing list software, and in part how individual mail programs handle it.  There is a list setting, which we use, that makes the contents of the From: field less than ideal. However, the other choice in that area is even worse, so this is the best we can do.  With most programs, you can parse out what you need.

Dave