[NFBCS] Virtual mailbox accessibility

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Fri Jun 23 19:40:00 UTC 2023

In canvassing Google for reviews, examining Earth Class and iPostal1 directly, scanning Apple Vis, etc., I
am not coming up with concrete information on which virtual mailbox services happen to offer routine text
conversion of received postal mail. iPostal1 appears to offer it for about $2.00 per envelope, but it says
you get a "searchable PDF." This implies text but I don't know for certain if that means it is reasonably
accessible. The USPS Inform service is decidedly not nice for this, unless you're ok with downloading and
scanning individual images for every mail.

Any information on accessible virtual mailbox services would be appreciated. My interests here are both
personal and business oriented.

"When your best-laid plans have turned to dust, vacuum!"
- Whoopi Goldberg