[NFBCS] I need a math whiz to help me with a professor

Ty Littlefield tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jun 26 16:45:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

I suggest simply using LaTex. it provides a way to read and understand
math in a markdown language and is used pretty widely. This is also
something that is not specialized for blind people, so you can
communicate via LaTex with all kinds of people. More importantly, you
can use LaTex in blog articles, many forums, etc.

HTH,