[NFBCS] I need a math whiz to help me with a professor

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jun 26 17:03:31 UTC 2023

Even more generally, I'd first ask what the professor is using to generate such materials, then see if that
is or can be rendered into something accessible. LaTeX is what my profs often used in college, lo those many
years ago. :) But I'm pretty sure that other alternatives are in common use now that can be presented in
text form.