[NFBCS] Anyone going to CSUN and have tips for a first timer

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 7 17:20:09 UTC 2023

Hello Graham and list:

     When I attend a convention I do the following:

1.	Look over the list of exhibitors and pick out which ones I want to
visit. This can involve reading the descriptions of the products on display.
I do try to make a list in numerical order. This maximizes my time in the
exhibit hall.
2.	I look over the program agenda and pick out which sessions are of
interest. Fortunately, CSUN does break the presentations in to tracks, so
the blindness related presentations are grouped together.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert