[NFBCS] Anyone going to CSUN and have tips for a first timer

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 04:15:30 UTC 2023

I am not going this year.  I would advise planning ahead.  All the
materials are available in a variety of formats from the DAISY Consortium.

I always went through and put each session on an index card, in
Braille that I wanted to attend. I sorted by day and time, and kept
them in order.  You won't have time between sessions to look up
things in the program and decide if you are like me. You can do same
for exhibits.

Usually first day, early they have an orientation to the hotel for
blind or visually impaired persons. This can also be useful.

Dave