[NFBCS] Anyone going to CSUN and have tips for a first timer

Jeffrey Stark jds.listserv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 17:09:55 UTC 2023

My suggestion is get all the material in advance. Go through the session schedule and add it to your calendar for every session you want to go to. And also there is an orientation in the morning. Lastly I had one of my staff put some directions for the inside of the hotel together for me and I have posted this on my blog. This might be helpful in terms of initial orientation before you go. If you're there feel free to hit me up happy to chat I'm there.