[NFBCS] Voice-Over and Triple Click on iPhone 14

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Mar 27 21:43:17 UTC 2023

	hello.   One trick I use to get Voiceover turned on on iPhones that have it turned off is
to ask Siri to turn on voiceover.  As far as I'm aware, when an iPhone reboots, iOS remembers
if VoiceOver was on when the device was last running or not, and boots up with it on or off,
depending on whether VoiceOver was running when the phone shut down.

so, if you accidentally tripple click the lock button and switch voiceover off, you should be
able to get it on again by asking Siri to turn voiceover on, without having to reboot at all.

-thanks
-Brian