[NFBCS] Voice-Over and Triple Click on iPhone 14

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:29:51 UTC 2023

That works for me as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brian Buhrow via NFBCS
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 5:43 PM
To: NFB in Computer Science Mailing List <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Brian Buhrow <buhrow at nfbcal.org>
Subject: Re: [NFBCS] Voice-Over and Triple Click on iPhone 14

	hello.   One trick I use to get Voiceover turned on on iPhones that
have it turned off is
to ask Siri to turn on voiceover.  As far as I'm aware, when an iPhone
reboots, iOS remembers if VoiceOver was on when the device was last running
or not, and boots up with it on or off, depending on whether VoiceOver was
running when the phone shut down.

so, if you accidentally tripple click the lock button and switch voiceover
off, you should be able to get it on again by asking Siri to turn voiceover
on, without having to reboot at all.

-thanks
-Brian