[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 28 11:30:05 UTC 2023

My work copy of Outlook got corrupted, and, until the desktop gang fix it, I
have to use the web client, which has a title of outlook.cwa but is
distressingly like outlook.office.com.

I have 2 accounts on my Outlook email.  I see a link to switch accounts on
the webpage, and when I hit enter on that it says "working", but then it
doesn't actually switch.  Does anyone know how I can get to my other
account?  If no one does, I'll call the charmers at Microsoft Disability
Help when it's a reasonable time of day for them.  Until then I'm stuck.

Tracy