[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

Sahar Husseini saharhusseini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:55:00 UTC 2023

Hi, Tracy,

The Disability Desk is open 24 hours a day. I don't know if the actual phone
number works 24 hours. I don't use the Be My Eyes app for its original
intent to connect to volunteers, not to say that it's a bad thing; however,
one of the good things about it is that it connects you to places like
Google and Microsoft. With it, you can connect to Microsoft at any time.
Good luck. In the last few times, they have not been very helpful to me. A
few years ago, when they first started, they seemed to be more helpful. I
don't know if that's just my experience, or if it is true.

Warm regards,

Sahar Husseini

Sahar's Beaded Creations

For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at

 <http://www.saharscreations.com/> www.saharscreations.com

Find me on Facebook at

 <http://www.facebook.com/saharscreations> www.facebook.com/saharscreations

And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.

Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."

Michael Jordan