[NFBCS] Outlook.office.com

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 16:56:06 UTC 2023

Hi Tracey, if you are using outlook web access and your primary
account for example tracycarcione at yourdomain.com has been granted
security to another account as a deligate for example
support at yourdomain.com you should be able to proxy to support after
you login as tracycarcione once you add the secondary email account,
when you add it you have to add it to your outlook web access using
the full email address including its FQDN/fully qualified domain name.
Also, when you login to outlook web access you have to make sure that
you use the default outlook view and not the accessibility view as
this view hides some options.
If the two accounts are totally separate with separate passwords and
the like what I've suggested above will not work.
If you'd like to discuss further please write privately.
Best of luck - Ed