[NFBCS] Path Planning Application

Derrick Day brlkid at outlook.com
Wed May 3 16:37:39 UTC 2023

Hello, my name is Derrick Day. I have created an application that uses sensors on the back of an iPhone to map your environment while traveling and notify you about obstacles before your cane can. It also is able to detect objects that are undetectable by a cane, such as tree branches and overgrown shrubs.
Coincidentally, I am in a business class at my high school, and we are assembling a business plan. I decided to do all of my business class assignments on this real project I already am investing time into, so I made a google form to get feedback. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide feedback for two reasons. For one, I am creating a computer vision model to recognize and classify the objects travelers encounter. Because of this, feedback is helpful to ensure the model is accurate and can detect the objects seen by its users. Secondly, I need at least 30 responses for my class assignment, although that comes secondary. I am genuinely interested in making this app into something useful, so I would love to gather information that can allow me to make it the best product possible.
Please also send this form to anyone who you know that may be able to contribute information.
Thank you all very much in advance for your insight and assistance and I look forward to seeing your responses!
link to form:
https://bit.ly/4123HHS

Thanks so much,
Derrick C Day, student of Westminster High School
I have a website. Click here<http://brlkid.duckdns.org/> to view it in your browser!