[NFBCS] Certificate cannot be verified.

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Wed May 3 17:34:26 UTC 2023

I got hold of Microsoft Disability.  It took their tech some time, but she
solved my problem.  She changed my email server setting from SSL to non-SSL.

And, as I suspected, fixing the certificate error also fixed the problem of
Jaws not reading message titles, so it really was a kind of disability
problem and not just an Outlook problem.
Thanks all for your advice.
Tracy