[NFBCS] Certificate cannot be verified.

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue May 2 21:31:21 UTC 2023

	hello Tracy.  I suspect the problem is not with the certificate itself, but rather that
there is a missing certificate between the one it's presenting to you and the root certificate
it's using.  If you don't feel comfortable sending the certificate info to the list, feel free
to send it to me privately and I'll see if I can track down the missing certificate for you to
install.  If possible, send me the certificate itself, but if you cannot do that, send the
detailed page showing all of the certificate data.
-thanks
-Brian