[NFBCS] Certificate cannot be verified.

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed May 3 23:29:41 UTC 2023

	hello Curtis and Tracy.  Yes, mail.access.net and mail.panix.com are the same IP address,
suggesting they're the same server.  Further proof on that front is the certificate Tracy sent
me this morning, which is a panix.com certificate.

I've verified that port 587 with starttls works for encrypting the session for outbound smtp
mail and that using SSL with port 993 works for encrypting inbound imap  connections from this
server.

	So, Tracy if you enable those settings in your Outlook installation, I think you'll have a
secure connection to the server and you won't get those error messages.

-thanks
-Brian