[NFBCS] Filling Out PDF Forms With Adobe Acrobat

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 00:53:24 UTC 2023

Hi Steve:

CTRL+SHIFT+5 is not the same as CTRL+K. CTRL+K brings up the generic
preferences dialog for Adobe Acrobat whereas CTRL+SHIFT+5 brings up the
dialog about the reading order, and whether or not you want the entire
document loaded. Setting the reading options not to read the document turns
off the ability of Adobe Acrobat to send information to the screen reader.

The modern interface turns off what we know as the standard menu bar, but
you can turn it back on again in the file menu, reached by pressing ALT+F.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong