[NFBCS] Filling Out PDF Forms With Adobe Acrobat

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 03:38:40 UTC 2023

It is actually fairly difficult to do a proper, accessible form, and
most creators do not know how. Also, at least for me, the
control-shift-5 command brings up the dialog, and there is an always
do this checkbox, which doesn't stick for me, so I have to do the
control-alt-5 thing with every document. More seem to be tagged lately though.

Dave