[NFBCS] microsoft store

startrekcafe at gmail.com startrekcafe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:48:33 UTC 2023

Hi. When I launch the amazofn apps store, it does not seem to install and
don't see that in my all apps list windows 11 pro 64 bit 23 h2. So, has any
one got an offline installer so I can then install the apps separately, and
when I run the wsa, it just hangs, the android screen reader does not come
on, and so it just hangs.

Any ideas. Or do I have to do a windows reset, did install c cleaner and did
fix the registry and cleaned out about 40 gb of data. Ansy ideas if any one
has run into this. Got jaws 2024, nvda 2023.3 and windows narrator.

Marvin.