[NFBCS] Coppying Math expressions in HTML

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Nov 5 13:41:46 UTC 2023

Hi.

Sadly, you've encountered the big flaw in MathML. MathML is something you
can consume, but it's much harder to create. Which, imho, makes it kind of
terrible for learning  with. You have to transcribe it to something else.
This is why,  while being able to explore an equation hierarchically with
your arrow keys is pretty cool, I am much more partial to LaTeX.

Hopefully there's something I don't know, and someone will have a better
solution for you.

Good luck regardless.

Aaron